Level Ground – Marketing Co-op
Position: Digital Marketing Support
Reports to: Launch Marketing Specialist
Location: Central Saanich Office
Position Type: Full-time, 4-months
Start Date: Aug. 30th, 2021
End Date: Dec. 31st, 2021
Hours: 37.5 hours/week (8:30 – 4:30, M-F)
Compensation: $17.50 per hour
Level Ground is a Fair Trade organization established in 1997. Our mission is to trade fairly and directly with small-scale producers in developing countries and to market their products in North America, offering our customers ethical consumer choices.
We import coffee, tea, dried fruit, and cane sugar from small-scale producers in Colombia, Peru, Tanzania, Ethiopia, D.R. Congo, India & more. Our products are sold through a network of fair-trade stores, grocery & health stores, cafés, and non-profit organizations.
The Marketing team is a co-operative, communicative, forward-thinking & positive environment where hard work and innovation are valued. The team is responsible for managing the Level Ground brand image and ensuring our customers connect to the people behind the coffee.
This position will work with our sales and marketing team to provide the following:
- E-Commerce/Amazon support
- Digital advertising program support
- Data analysis
- Company listings and presence management
- Marketing Program support
Creating digital competition data program, including how we will action and evaluate the data points for continued growth.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education in business and marketing preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven participatory work style; ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capacity to adapt quickly to a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of social and environmental sustainability
- Ability to analyze efforts and put the most amount of time into efforts that provide the biggest impact long term
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and Web-based applications
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills
We love coffee! Staff gain access to delicious beverages from our Tasting Room prepared by our awesome Baristas. Everyone on the team also gets to choose a weekly take-home package of coffee, tea, dried fruit or cane sugar to enjoy at home.
We reward staff for hiking, biking or busing to work. Level Ground saves on parking costs, the team reaps the health benefits and the earth is a happier place with one less car on the road. For making this effort, Level Ground will pay staff a subsidy dependent on their mode of transportation.
We want everyone to be rested and ready for action. This position includes paid time off based on hours worked.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by the end of July 30th, 2021. We thank you for your time and interest in applying for this position, however we will only be contacting candidates being considered for an interview.
If you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this when we contact you. We will happily work with you to find a reasonable accessibility solution.
This position is contingent on funding from the Government of Canada’s Student Work Placement Program conducted by the Magnet Student Work Placement Program. Please review the eligibility requirements to ensure you qualify: