- 1 cup Long-Grain Rice
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 piece chorizo bilbao sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 1 t capers
- dried thyme leaves, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cube chicken bouillon
- salt and pepper, to taste
Cook long-grain rice as directed on package. Set aside.
Sauté garlic in olive oil until light golden brown. Add chorizo, chicken cube, and scallions, and keep mixing for about 1 minute.
Add sliced tomatoes and continue sautéing until they become tender. Add thyme and capers and mix for about 30 seconds.
Finally, add the cooked rice and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.