Recipe by Kathy Neufeld
- 3 cups unsifted all purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Level Ground organic cane sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup chopped Level Ground dried organic pineapple
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place butter in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Soak the chopped pineapple in the milk.
- Turn the oven to 375F.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Grate the cold butter into the flour mixture and toss with your fingers to combine.
- Stir in the milk, pineapple, and egg.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes
(Thank you again to Kathy Neufeld for sharing this lovely recipe).