Here's a delicious iced coffee recipe using our Espresso (or your favourite Level Ground coffee) and organic cane sugar. If you don't have an espresso machine, substitute espresso shots with your favourite Level Ground coffee brewed strong with a pour-over.
- 60g Level Ground Espresso Coffee
- 500mL water, just off the boil
- 500g ice
- Level Ground Cane Sugar, to taste
- Milk or cream, to taste
1. With boiling water, brew coffee using a "pour-over" method directly over ice.
2. Brew for four minutes in a French Press, then decant into an ice-filled jug. Add organic cane sugar and cream (or milk) to taste.